Here are some of the comments from parents of our pupils.
- "What a great evening. A really inclusive event that everyone enjoyed. We were inspired to come home and look for a version of Pachelbel’s Christmas we enjoyed that so much. And I heard a lady telling her friend how much she had enjoyed Teenage Kicks. Keep up the good work."
- "I would just like to say how much he is really enjoying his lessons and I’m very happy with how much he has learnt!
I will be recommending in future. Fabulous service."
- "I would also ask if you would pass on our thanks to his music teacher. He loves that he can learn all these ‘cool’ songs and then comes home and plays them to us. I actually find him playing his guitar in his room now, playing these tunes, which is a big step forward. His confidence is slowly building and he’s not as shy playing in front of us too. I’m absolutely sure he will love the Rock band we have signed him up for next week!"
- "I wanted to say how much we enjoyed the concert. I have watched my boys do so many activities from ballet to rugby but last Tuesday was by far my favourite. Please say a huge thank you to Tony and the other tutors for all their hard work. What an incredibly talented bunch of students you have."
- "She loves her lessons with Mrs Boote and Mrs Dawson. We cannot speak highly enough about CMT and Brooksbank for the opportunities to develop and perform. You've even enticed my husband into guitar lessons now! Might have to take up the violin again myself!"
- "You'll be pleased to hear that the girls have been practising. We had friends round on Saturday and the girls provided the entertainment. Smoke on the water went down well!!! The girls are now planning a rock festival!!!"
- "Thank you to all who have been involved in her music development and is sad to be leaving after so many years but excited also to be able to take with her skills she has been taught by very supportive, and in such a caring way by your very dedicated teachers."
- "Thanks again for all your help, I wish everything was as easy as dealing with CMT!"
- "I'd like to convey my thanks to Mr. Drinkwater for the work he's done with Joe over the last couple of years. [Calderdale Youth Jazz Orchestra has] been a great experience for Joe and I am sure he will continue to benefit from his time with the group in the future."